Journey bottle #14
Sometime after midnight when the kids are asleep and the house is silent I step into my mental study and let my mind create any scenario it desires. No bounds. This bottle is a page straight from my mind, unfiltered and not easy to pin down if your looking to logically sort out whats happening at first glance. After sitting with it awhile even I come up with new versions of what I think is occurring. The man is used to seeing things as they are and a woman who he comes to love and appreciate shows him life from another perspective.
- Vacuum insulated to keeps liquids cold for 24+ hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- 18/8 medical-grade stainless steel
- Leak-free, perfect seal lid technology
- Handle for easy carry
- Cup-holder friendly
- Won’t sweat or transfer flavors
- 363 g (11.83 oz)
- Handle is handmade with 20 gauge copper wire and thread for traveling without having to hold it in your hand.
Things to Avoid doing to your Journey Bottle
- Do not fill it with Carbonate Beverages
- Do not put it into any heating equipment such as microwaves and ovens.
- No Milk or Diary products. Especially smoothies. The bottle doesn't like it.
- Dropping the bottle might deform it
- Do not try to put this bottle in the dish washer. Hand Wash only.