Journey Bottle #13
This bottle sports a black matted finish with Gold, Silver, & Bronze Ink. Created during a time where I became fascinated with Shamanism and the symbols used in rituals. The Spiral is refered to as the soul symbol. I really enjoyed the way it looked and wanted to see it pen'd in gold. The Larbinth comes from my love for complexity on small surfaces. This bottle comes with measurements and words of wisdom to help you stayed motivated and on track with your water intake.
Your Journey Bottle is hand-painted with Oil Based Permanent Ink and other finer grades of Sharpie. They are completely washable and given 3 coats of a Protective fixative to prevent smudging and Fading. If you notice your colors running for any reason return it for another or I will touch up your free of charge and shipping.
- Vacuum insulated to keeps liquids cold for 24+ hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- 18/8 medical-grade stainless steel
- Leak-free, perfect seal lid technology
- Handle for easy carry
- Cup-holder friendly
- Won’t sweat or transfer flavors
- 363 g (11.83 oz)
- Handle is handmade with 20 gauge copper wire and thread for traveling without having to hold it in your hand.
Things to Avoid doing to your Journey Bottle
- Do not fill it with Carbonate Beverages
- Do not put it into any heating equipment such as microwaves and ovens.
- No Milk or Diary products. Especially smoothies. The bottle doesn't like it.
- Dropping the bottle might deform it
- Do not try to put this bottle in the dish washer. Hand Wash only.