Journey Bottle #17
Gold Ankh on Black matted stainless steels creates a gold that feels vibrant. The Symbol of life and one of my favorites from the Journey collection.
Your Journey Bottle is hand-painted with Oil Based Permanent Ink and other finer grades of Sharpie. They are completely washable and given 3 coats of a Protective fixative to prevent smudging and Fading. If you notice your colors running for any reason return it for another or I will touch up your free of charge and shipping.
- Vacuum insulated to keeps liquids cold for 24+ hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- 18/8 medical-grade stainless steel
- Leak-free, perfect seal lid technology
- Handle for easy carry
- Cup-holder friendly
- Won’t sweat or transfer flavors
- 363 g (11.83 oz)
- Handle is handmade with 20 gauge copper wire and thread for traveling without having to hold it in your hand.
Things to Avoid doing to your Journey Bottle
- Do not fill it with Carbonate Beverages
- Do not put it into any heating equipment such as microwaves and ovens.
- No Milk or Diary products. Especially smoothies. The bottle doesn't like it.
- Dropping the bottle might deform it
- Do not try to put this bottle in the dish washer. Hand Wash only.